The Texas A&M University ITE Student Chapter officer positions for 2013:
|Officer Name||Position||Email Address|
|Xiaosi (David) Zeng||Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brad Brimly||Vice President for Technical Activitiesemail@example.com|
|Yanfen Zhou||Vice President for Outreachfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Zhi Chen||Corresponding Secretaryemail@example.com|
|Negin Alemazkoor||Membership Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Adel Khodakarami||Publicity Relations Directoremail@example.com|
|Dr. Dominique Lord||Chapter Advisorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
The Student Chapter office is located in Room 206B of the Civil Engineering Building. Please email email@example.com for any information related to general meetings, membership, resume CD, socials etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- President: Shall serve as official representative of this organization. Duties and responsibilities include submissions for TexITE Newsletter, reports for TexITE Executive Board, annual report, annual student chapter competition, officer meetings, Chapter meetings, and publicity. The President shall have the authority to appoint selected Student Chapter members to Chair committees.
- Vice President for Technical Activities: Shall serve as official representative of this organization in absence of the President. Duties and responsibilities shall include the Project Committee, technical projects and field trips, safety training, TexITE meeting and other professional conference arrangements, meeting organization and publicity.
- Vice President for Outreach: Shall serve as the primary officer responsible for activities between the organization and other organizations in the Department, College, University, the Institute, and the community at-large. Duties and responsibilities include the Student-Faculty Liaison Committee, the Service Committee, fostering relations with outside individuals and other organizations, meeting organization and publicity.
- Corresponding Secretary: Shall serve as the official correspondent for the organization. Duties and responsibilities shall include keeping meeting minutes, maintaining files, career services, meeting organization and publicity. Shall also serve as Society Member on the Student Engineers’ Council.
- Membership Secretary: Shall maintain official membership records and serve as the official correspondent for the organization in absence of the Corresponding Secretary. Duties and responsibilities shall include membership drives, membership dues, career services, the listserv, member nametags, meeting organization and publicity.
- Treasurer: Shall maintain the official financial records. Duties and responsibilities shall include relations with the Student Organization Finance Center and/or Fiscal Office, membership dues, fundraisers, meeting organization and publicity.
- Chapter Librarian: Shall maintain the library, and make photo records of every Texas A&M ITE (TAMUite) sponsored or participated event. Duties and responsibilities include the library, meeting organization, publicity and photo taking/archiving. In his or her absence, the librarian shall delegate the work to either an officer or a member to ensure the event has a photo record.
- Public Relation Director: Shall work to promote the chapter through publicity. Duties and responsibilities shall include posting fliers about upcoming activities, announcing upcoming meetings in transportation related undergraduate classes, and maintaining a facebook group for the chapter.
- Webmaster: Shall maintain the TAMUite website. Duties and responsibilities shall include posting updates of the upcoming activities, posting records of meeting minutes and event photos supplied by corresponding secretary and librarian respectively, and being in charge of major website improvements.